安娜在愛莎房門前唱的歌:Do you want to build snowman
Kristen Bell
——
Elsa艾莎
Do you want to build a snowman?你想堆雪人嗎
Come on let’s go and play!來吧我們一起去玩吧!
I never see you anymore,我好久沒見到你了
come out the door,出來吧
it’s like you’ve gone away你就像消失了一樣。
We used to be best buddies我們以前是最好的夥伴
and now we’re not, I wish you would tell me why現在卻變了,你能告訴我原因嗎
Do you want to build a snowman?你想堆雪人嗎
It doesn’t have to be a snowman玩什麼都可以呀。
(Go away Anna走開安娜)Okay, bye好吧,再見。
Do you want to build a snowman?你想堆雪人嗎
Or ride our bike around the halls?或在大廳裏騎車
I think some company is overdue,我覺得你早就該陪我了
I started talking to, the pictures on the walls我都開始跟牆上的畫像説話了。
Hang in there, Joan!簡,站在那裏別動哦!
It gets a little lonely, all these empty rooms,這些空房子讓人覺得好孤單
just watching the hours tick by…只能看着時間滴滴答答地流逝…
tick tick tick tick tick tick tick tick 滴答滴答滴答聲
Please I know you’re in there,求求你了,我知道你在裏面
people are asking where you've been人們問你去了哪裏
they say have courage and i'm trying to他們説要有勇氣 我也在努力嘗試
I'm right out here for you我來這裏找你
Just let me in請讓我進去
We only have each other it's just you and me我們只有彼此 只有我和你
What are we gonna do我們該何去何從
Do you wanna build a sonwman你想堆雪人嗎
《你想不想堆個雪人》你想不想堆個雪人
快跟我一起來 我很久沒有見過你 門快打開
你到底在不在 我們是最好姐妹 此情不再
原因你要説出來 你想不想堆個雪人 是不是雪人一樣可愛