一.旅遊英語對話-打車篇1
A:Could you please reserve a taxi for me?
你可以爲我預約一輛出租車嗎
B: Do you think a private vehicle might be more to your liking?
你認爲私家車可能更符合你的喜好嗎
A: No, thanks, I won't need one.
不,謝謝,我不需要。
B: Even better than a private vehicle is a limo. How do you like it?
還有比私家車貴的豪華轎車,你覺得怎麼樣
limo是limousine [ˌlɪməˈzin]的簡稱
A: NO,taxi, please.
出租車就好了。
二.旅遊英語對話-打車篇2
B: Where will you be headed?
你要去哪裏
A: Pedestrian Street. Can you get the taxi here immediately, please?
步行街,你能馬上爲我叫一輛出租車嗎
B: A taxi will be here in just a moment, sir.
先生,一輛出租車將馬上到達。
A: Good. I'll get my bag and come downstairs.
好的,我收拾一下就下樓。
B: Ok,the taxi is ready , sir.
先生,出租車準備好了。
三.討論出國遊玩
A: We are going to travel abroad during the summer vacation, are you with us?
我們打算暑假去國外旅行,你和我們一起嗎
B: It's still a month away. Have you planned it already?
你暑假還有一個月呢,你們已經計劃好了嗎
A: Yes, Sophie and I have long wished to go to Thailand. We want to experience the tropical climate there, but also to taste the tropical fruits.
是的,我和索菲婭早就想去泰國了。我們想體驗一下那裏的熱帶氣候,更想品嚐一下那裏的水果。
B: My mouth water is flowing out. By the way, I don't have a passport to go to Thailand.
我的口水都要流出來了。對了,去泰國需要護照,我還沒有呢。
A: What? You don't have a passport. It's ridiculous.
什麼,你竟然沒有護照,這太可笑了。
B: I have no intention of going abroad. So, do I still have time to apply?
我一直沒有出國打算,所以我現在申請來得及嗎
A: That's pretty bad. Because you have to apply for a visa and the visa process is a little troublesome. You need a passport first.
夠嗆的,因爲還要辦理簽證,簽證程序有點麻煩,而且需要你有護照。
B: I can get my passport in two weeks and then I should be able to get a visa before summer vacation. Do you agree?
兩個星期我就可以拿到護照了,然後在暑假前應該可以辦好籤證,你說呢
A: God bless you. We'd better do some travel strategy.
願上帝保佑你吧,我們最好做一些旅行攻略。
B: Yes, we can also join a tour group.
對,我們也可以報一個旅行團。